Thursday, March 19, 2020

Peace Presentation

One week ago I attended a PEACE PRESENTATION at Tracey's school.  Her school had half of the school present on Wednesday and then half present on Thursday.

Students grades K-8 sang songs, recited poetry, and displayed art work in a tribute to the importance of peace.  Parents and family members of many students attended.

I picked up Hunter early and got Howard and Caroline from their school to attend (it was during naptime, so I did not bring Lee Lee).

Little did we know, within 24 hours her school would be closed indefinitely, and in less than a week, gatherings of over 10 would be against the law.

I was so proud of Tracey for the songs she sang, and the part of a poem she recited... but now, looking back, that Peace Presentation means more to me than I ever could have imagined.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.