Thursday, December 20, 2018

Favorite Ornaments 2018

I love putting up a tree every Christmas.  I love the ornaments that I pull out of storage and hang withe care recalling from whom, when, or where they originated.


I have old and new ornaments, clothe ornaments, glass ornaments, very fragile ornaments, character ornaments, sentimental ornaments, Lenox ornaments, plastic ornaments, gold-ish ornaments, musical ornaments...and more.  I have many ornaments from over the years.

This year, I am finding a few new kinds of ornaments on my tree than ever before... and they are my new favorites.

Now that I have children in school, I have homemade ornaments from my children and I absolutely love them!

These are my favorite ornaments of 2018:

A snowman in a snow globe by Caroline

A manger scene made last year by Tracey

A sparkly ornament by Howard

A beautiful snowflake by Tracey

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.