Wednesday, December 12, 2018

10 On The 10th

Ten (or more) pictures taken on the 10th of the month...

4:40am and my hour workout is done and my daily post-workout text message is sent off to my momma.  She must be so sick of these from me, but she's so encouraging.  Day 75 of my 80 day program (round 2) done.


4:45am and I'm headed to mail 175 Christmas cards before Hubby leaves for work


4:55am and the tune Silver Bells runs through my head as I enjoy the Rifle early morning Christmas street lights


6:19am and I'm showered and dressed and ready to get some work done before children awaken


6:43am and I have an office assistant doing her own work while I do mine


 8:03am and all kids are up and ready to hang the day's Advent ornament


 It's Howard's day and he got a little grand piano ornament


 8:35am with breakfast of scrambled eggs with mushrooms and cheese and biscuits with jam.


9:11am and everyone's playing ring-around-the-rosie... this is why you have four kids-- so everyone has a partner. 


 11:30 and lunch of leftover elk meat with cheese in a crescent roll -- you know, elk in a blanket 


11:39am and I grab a minute to download some pictures a friend emailed me from the weekend pageant rehearsals. 


2:19pm and someone's up from nap, and found a marker to eat. 


2:50pm and tomorrow's Child Development Final Exam is written and ready for my students to take it and do their best.



5:32pm and I snap a picture of our adorable December calendar... and remember that I really need to create next year's photo calendar for all the family members I give calendars to... because eventually they're going to arrive too late for Christmas.
 

6:39pm and the kids are bathed, pajama-clad and headed toward bedtime.  Whenever my family notices my taking a lot of pictures all day, it usually ends with the kids wanting to take selfies... or in this case, Hubby and my kids wanting to take selfies.
 

6:31 and Caroline snapped a picture of our Mr. Shepherd who is on his quest to find the Baby Jesus.  Every day he shows up in another part of the house and we get to find him every morning.  Today, he was found in the kid's bedroom hanging from Howard's top bunk.


6:30 with Lee Lee's fierce selfie face 


6:32 with a family selfie before light's out.
 

 ** FYI, In case you were wondering, in order to get these times, I looked back at the timestamp of the pictures on my phone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.