Sunday, November 11, 2018

10 On 10

10 Pictures on the 10th

Or... in my case, 15 pictures on the 10th.

Workout almost every morning... and I always send a picture of the workout to my mom.  She's a great cheerleader and accountability partner.


I actually didn't remember it was the 10th of the month until I saw my Timehop... which was full of pictures taken throughout the day on the 10th.  So, this picture was taken right before naptime.


Tracey insisted on tucking her siblings in for naptime, giving them hugs and kisses, and telling them a story before they fell asleep.


Overflowing laundry...


Two of my PEO sisters came over in the morning for us to plan our group's Christmas party.  I kept trying to take notes and then had to run and take care of something with the children.  Thankfully, one of my sisters took notes the whole time, and they were both so understanding of my running in and out of the discussion.


I spent naptime cleaning off my desk.  I briefly looked back to see if I could find a "before" picture with the cluttered desk in the background, but I couldn't.  It was stacked very high with papers... and many odds and ends.


Apparently, my desk is where I was keeping all of these magazines, I really hope to read eventually.  Someday, I want to check into a spa and spend the weekend getting massages, taking baths, relaxing in a hot tub, putting my feet up and reading these magazines.
 

Tracey had some ipad time while the twins napped, and the twins took an unusually short nap.  I came upstairs at one point to find that the twins had awakened from their naps, and had cuddled up with Tracey to have some ipad time with her.  It was adorable.


Tracey took this picture.


Cheering for the Michigan game.  We beat Rutgers 42-7!


Trying to get a picture of Lee Lee's first ponytail.


My little Caroline... she loves loading the dishwasher.  Last night, it was while wearing a baby.  She kept getting the baby wet with the wet silverware, and saying, "No, no, Baby.  No touch Baby.  No get wet."


Our nativity scene stays up all year, but I added the lights yesterday.


I'm directing the children's Christmas Pageant at our church and was able to run to the church to search in the shed for costumes.  Jackpot!  I came home with two big bins... I haven't gone through them yet, but at least they have been located.


Here's a good picture of her adorable ponytail.


 What a great day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.