Saturday, March 18, 2023

Our Yes Day

 We had a "Yes Day" on Thursday, which was a day that Mama and Daddy do not spend money... but Mama cannot say "no".

It kicked my tail.

Basically it was a day that the kids got to do things at home (or around home) that I usually say "no" to, but this day that got to do those things.  And I set the things up or cleaned up after... which is why I usually say no.

By the end of the day I was completely wiped.

We went swimming at the rec center, had tomato soup and grilled cheese for lunch, Caroline took a long relaxing bath, Tracey baked fruit tarts, some kids made a fort in the family room, some kids made slime, a few kids could not resist the siren call of their ipads, so a few kids spent some time on their ipads.  Some played games, sent messages to family members on my phone, face-timed family.

It was a really fun day, but it was exhausting.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.