Thursday, October 6, 2022

Homecoming Wednesday

 The homecoming theme is cruising through the decades, so Wednesday was decades day.

The high schooler grades were each assigned a decade, but the elementary students were allowed to choose any decades -- which I greatly appreciated.


Tracey dressed up like the 80s -- she wanted "the decade with the neon clothes"


Howard dressed up like the 70s -- like a man in the military.  I tried to explain that in the 1970s we were at war in Vietnam, and he corrected me.  "I'm fighting for American, Mama."


Caroline dressed up like a girl from the 90s -- in one of my old dresses from the 90s... circa 1994 if I had to guess.  The curls and side ponytail really sold it.


Lee Lee dressed up like a girl from the 80s -- in one of my old dresses from the 80s... circa 1989 if I had to guess. 



Mama dressed up like the 1950s.



Hunter and Brady went with festive Halloween shirts.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.