Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Platinum

 I haven't shared much of what's going on here because when I get in bed at night, I'm ready to go to sleep.  I pick a quick, cute picture to share, get it posted and hit the hay.

Tonight is the same... I'm not going to go into the details of ALL we have happening right now, but we're juggling a lot.

That said, I do plan to take at least a minute today to remember my big sis, Tracey Lee because today marks the 20 year anniversary of the day she went to heaven.

I looked it up, and the 20th anniversary name is China and the modern gift associated with it is platinum.

I'm glad my sis is in a place where material things do not matter and have no value... but I also like the idea of her getting something special - maybe a piece of platinum jewelry marking the completion of her 20th year in paradise.

I miss you, Trace.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.