Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy Birthday H & C!

 Wishing Howard and Caroline the Happiest of Birthdays!

I cannot believe my twins are SIX years old!  WOW!

I will do a more detailed post about them on facebook and in a few days on here, but I have to do this post in advance as we will be traveling back to Colorado on our twins' birthday... and hopefully we will be able to give them a special birthday given that we will be traveling AND it is National Holiday when many things are closed.


Take a look at this picture... I am only now realizing that Howard is standing on Caroline's foot while the picture is being taken.  If that doesn't sum up what Caroline has to deal with having a six-year-old twin brother, I don't know what does.  God Bless that Sweet Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.